Site Meter

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Catrice 170 - I Scream Peach! + comparision Chanel Orange Fizz: exact dupe!?

Dear Lacqueristas,

Today I found my first dupe. Meet I Scream Peach:


A soft peachy orange creme polish. This was a total streak and gloop fest. After 3 coats there were still visible streaks and sheer patches but hey, the gloop-a-liscious formula didn't allow me anymore coats.
I compared this polish with Chanel Orange fizz, and I think I found my first dupe!

On the middle finger I polished half Orange Fizz/half I Scream Peach, to show you the match of shades. Look very, very close to see a difference in formula as the ISP still shows streaks whereas the OF is perfect.


In this pic you can tell the tiny color difference, as ISP is a tiny bit more orange.

What do you think, is this a dupe or what? Would you rather spend $$$ on the real deal with a perfect formula, or spend just 2.49 euro on a streak-fabulous polish?


Hasta la vista, Laqueristas!

1 comments:

ShortAndSweetNails said...

Pretty. Do you have any Essence polishes? They have a color similar to this. I wonder if it's a dupe?! I have it but can't remember the name right now and I haven't used it yet.

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading comments but please be respectfull and don't post links to your own blog :-)